ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A CITIZEN?
Join us for FREE citizenship assistance in the RIAC OFFICE!
WHEN: Monday – Friday
TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WHERE: 253 Roxbury Street, Roxbury MA 02119
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR CITIZENSHIP IF:
- You’re 18 years or older
- You had a green card for at least five years OR had a green card and been married to a US citizen for at least three years
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU?
- Green card, Passport
- List of addresses and employment for the last five years
- If married and or/ divorced, all marriage and divorce certificates
- Two passport photos
FEE waiver is available for those who are qualified
Please call 617-238-2430
AOR Refugee Family Reunification Applications
Some people who entered the US as refugees, but who have lived here for fewer that 5 years may be eligible to apply for their immediate family to join them in the US. This form may only be completed by a VOLAG agency or affiliate.
RIAC is authorized by the Board of Immigration Appeals to provide Immigration Legal Services. We provide the following immigration services to meet the needs of our clients:
- Refugee and asylee I-485 application
- Employment authorization applications
- Petition for refugee relatives
- Petition for asylee relatives
- Renewal of permanent residence
- USCIS interview preparation
Open hours: 9-5, Mon-Fri
Call and Schedule an Appointment
For further information, please contact our Boston office: